What you will do:
- As a communicative interface, you competently connect landowners with leading project planners in wind turbine construction.
- You will carefully and professionally carry out tenders for plots of land suitable for wind power. It goes without saying that you are just as reliable in creating the necessary documents.
- You control the associated processes with confidence and develop new ones if necessary. Wherever you see potential for optimization, you actively contribute your constructive ideas for improvement.
What do you bring with you:
- Ideally, a degree in e.g. business administration, energy management, law, or a comparable qualification
- Experience in project development for renewable energies, preferably in wind power projects
- Solution-oriented, structured way of working and "hands-on mentality"
What we offer:
- Versatile and demanding tasks with a lot of creative freedom and contact with leading industry experts
- Interesting and diverse perspectives on personal development
- Attractive salary
- Flexible and mobile working for your best possible work-life balance
- Attractive benefits: full board in the office, free sports offers, events (joint excursions, exclusive evening events, stand-ups), company pension scheme
Caeli Wind welcomes you on board!
We are very excited to get to know you. Your contact person with us is Nina Duske. She will be happy to answer your questions if you have any questions beforehand, and will also accept your application by e-mail. Your contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile phone on 0172 79 69 127.